Edit metadata using the visual interface
There are several ways you can edit metadata on CAVATICA:
- Using the file browser - see below.
- Using the file details page - see below.
- By using the file manifest - see Export metadata to a manifest and Edit metadata with a manifest.
Edit metadata using the file browser
To edit metadata associated with a file from within the files details page:
- Open the project that contains the file you want to edit.
- Click the Files tab.
- Click the file name to open the file page.
- Click Edit metadata. The "Edit Metadata" popup is displayed on the right.
- Edit metadata and click Save.
Updated less than a minute ago