This section contains core Docker commands for running containers and pushing images to the CAVATICA image registry.
- Mac OS 10.10.3 Yosemite or newer: run Docker Desktop for Mac and start a terminal of your choice.
- Mac OS 10.8 Mountain Lion or newer: run Docker Quickstart terminal to start Docker Machine.
- Windows 10: run Docker Desktop for Windows and start a terminal of your choice.
- Windows 7 or 8: run Docker Quickstart Terminal to start Docker Machine.
- Linux: no action required.
Note: Scroll the table horizontally to see the entire content.
This returns a prompt for your CAVATICA credentials, and then, if satisfied, gives you access to the CAVATICA registry. Don't forget to add
You should enter your authentication token in response to the password prompt, not your CAVATICA password.
This runs a Docker container on your local machine.
If you are opening an image from Docker Hub, specify
This lists all your Docker containers.
This takes an image (snapshot) of the container with ID
This lists all your local Docker images.
This tags the image with a reference to
This uploads your Docker image to the CAVATICA registry, so that the tool in it can be used on CAVATICA.
This removes the specified Docker image from your local machine
This downloads the specified image from the CAVATICA registry.
This stops your connection to the CAVATICA image registry.
Updated less than a minute ago