Access TCGA data from CAVATICA
If you have an account on the Cancer Genomics Cloud (CGC) with access to TCGA controlled data, you can access it from CAVATICA by connecting the two accounts:
- Log into the CGC.
- On the main menu bar click Developer and choose Authentication token.
- Copy the token (click Generate to create it if this is the first time you are using it).
- Go back to CAVATICA.
- Click your username in the top right and choose Account Settings.
- Click the Dataset access tab.
- Paste the token in the form at the bottom of the page and click Connect account.
If you haven't logged in to the Platform in 90 days, your account will be temporarily disabled due to inactivity. Prior to temporary account deactivation, you will be notified by email and will be provided with the option to log in and keep your account active.
If your account does get deactivated, you will not be able to use it to log in, but your data remains on the Platform and is not affected in any way. To re-enable your account, contact our Support Team. When the account is re-enabled, you have 5 days to log in and keep the account active.
Updated less than a minute ago