With this release of Docker Repository Management improvements, we provide our users with a better user interface, as well as additional functionalities. The new Docker registry section under the Developer tab is introduced to:
- Provide more details on Docker images, such as tag, size, image ID, SHA digest, time of last update.
- Provide logs for all push and delete actions over a repository.
- Provide example command lines for docker login, push and pull commands.
- Allow users to delete a Docker repository or delete an image by tag.
- Allow users to manage Docker repository membership and permission level.
- Allow users to create new empty repositories. This means that users can now create a Docker repository and mark it as private before pushing any content (images) to the repository.